SUN CSA of Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
The SUN CSA aims to support the Government and people of Papua New Guinea to increase commitments towards the appropriate and timely funding to the Nutrition sector. They do this by:
- Encouraging and facilitating coordination among all civil society actors, including academia, international, national and local CSOs and encourage alignment of their strategies, programmes and resources with national nutrition priorities for all Papua New Guineans.
- Encouraging a broad-based inclusive approach and effective engagement from and among Papua New Guinean civil society in the SUN processes across the movement and across stakeholder groups.
Country: Papua New Guinea
Number of members: 9
Areas of expertise
- Subnational level capacity building
- Networking with stakeholders
- Community empowerment through nutrition interventions
- Budget analysis and research
How to join this alliance
To join this alliance, please complete the membership application form below and email it to:
The alliance will be in touch and may ask you to provide further information.
If you do not receive a response within a month, please forward the filled-in form and your original email to email@example.com.
Asia region newsAll news
A photoblog by Georgine Obwana – CSA Uganda In this ever-changing world, it is necessary to keep updating yourself, your knowledge, and your intellect, to keep up with the continuous growth and development taking place. This is exactly why the one week blended international course on Enhancing Capacities on Nutrition – Sensitive programing (NSP) has […]
Since 2018 SUN CSN has run a small grants programme, which invites interested & eligible CSAs and their members to apply for small grants, to implement and pilot small projects for research or innovation purposes over a 6-month period. Between 2018 – 2022 The SUN CSN Small Grants Programme has run four cycles of funding […]
One year on from the Nutrition for Growth (N4G) summit, SUN CSN launches a social accountability campaign to hold stakeholders to account for promises made. The SUN Civil Society Network, along with the support of network members and global partners, want to see that the bold commitments we all made for nutrition become a reality! […]