SUN CSN GDPR notice & consent
Who are we?
The SUN CSN Secretariat complies with the Save The Children UK processes and policies. We are hosted by Save the Children UK, a registered company limited by guarantee (company No. 1781549) registered charity number. 213890 (England & Wales) and SC039570 (Scotland).
What data are we collecting and why?
We are collecting personal information such as your name and email address in order to enable you to sign up to our newsletter. If you choose the relevant option, we will also collect information that we can use to assess whether we are able to accept your organisation as a member of the network.
Read on to learn about our data protection policy
How to stop or change how we communicate with you: at any moment you can request to stop the communication by sending an email to: email@example.com
Data protection: the SUN Civil Society Network Secretariat complies with the Save The Children UK data protection policy which complies with United Kingdom and European Union law to ensure safe control and use of your personal information. It is available at this link: https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/misc/privacy-cookie-policy
Who we share data with
We will not share your data with other members of the SUN CSN or the SUN movement including civil society alliances, businesses, donors or UN agencies unless you have given us permission to do so.
We will never share your information for marketing purposes: Please be assured that you will not receive offers from other companies or organisations because of giving your details to us.
How do we protect your data?
Your data will always be stored with password encryption and any other parties with whom we share it, with your consent only, must adhere to this requirement.
Our processing of data is allowed based on one or more lawful grounds. These are:
- You have provided your consent to us using your data in a certain way
- The processing is reasonably necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation
- The processing is reasonably necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party and your privacy rights do not override this interest.
- Our legitimate interests include pursuing the aims and ideals of Save The Children through advocating and campaigning for the welfare of children, and supporting children and families through our work in the UK and overseas
- The processing is necessary to protect your vital interests.
Cancellation or Change of contact details: You can request to stop or change your contact details at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org