CSA SUN Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyzstan
Established in 2014, the CSA SUN Kyrgyzstan aims to facilitate the implementation of the rights to nutrition and food by
• Incorporating nutrition and food security into the political, economic and social agenda
• Introducing of evidence-based best practices for nutrition into the national policy
• Coordinating activities of members of Kyrgyz Alliance of Civil Society on SUN and harmonize them with national nutrition and food security plans
• Sharing experiences between members of Civil Society on SUN for synchronization of joint nutrition and food security interventions
• Establishing and strengthening the Multi-Sectoral Platform (MSP) on nutrition and food security.
Number of members: 60
Areas of expertise
- Flour fortification
- Dietary variety
How to join this alliance
To join this alliance, please complete the membership application form below and email it to:
The alliance will be in touch and may ask you to provide further information.
If you do not receive a response within a month, please forward the filled-in form and your original email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the CSA on
Asia region newsAll news
This year, the SUN CSN Secretariat is very excited to be launching the next phase of the successful Youth Leaders for Nutrition Program, and we’re inviting all CSN Members to join us in recruiting the next generation of young change-makers on nutrition. What does this new phase look like? Previously, the SUN CSN has supported […]
This week saw over 60 members of the SUN Movement’s Civil Society Network (CSN) come together from countries all around the globe in the first ever network-wide assembly to discuss experiences and solutions surrounding the current global food crisis and to create tangible advocacy demands as a network. The discussion was full of ideas and […]
Summary The Civil Society Network Secretariat (CSNS) plans to organise a series of meetings with CSN Members to come together and share experiences and perspectives on how the global commodity price increases are impacting nutrition in different contexts. The event on May 25th will be offered as the first of an ongoing series of global […]