CSA SUN Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyzstan
Established in 2014, the CSA SUN Kyrgyzstan aims to facilitate the implementation of the rights to nutrition and food by
• Incorporating nutrition and food security into the political, economic and social agenda
• Introducing of evidence-based best practices for nutrition into the national policy
• Coordinating activities of members of Kyrgyz Alliance of Civil Society on SUN and harmonize them with national nutrition and food security plans
• Sharing experiences between members of Civil Society on SUN for synchronization of joint nutrition and food security interventions
• Establishing and strengthening the Multi-Sectoral Platform (MSP) on nutrition and food security.
Number of members: 60
Areas of expertise
- Flour fortification
- Dietary variety
How to join this alliance
To join this alliance, please complete the membership application form below and email it to:
The alliance will be in touch and may ask you to provide further information.
If you do not receive a response within a month, please forward the filled-in form and your original email to email@example.com.
Find the CSA on
Asia region newsAll news
Nutrition Sensitive training in the Philippines – A Tale of Experience
A photoblog by Georgine Obwana – CSA Uganda In this ever-changing world, it is necessary to keep updating yourself, your knowledge, and your intellect, to keep up with the continuous growth and development taking place. This is exactly why the one week blended international course on Enhancing Capacities on Nutrition – Sensitive programing (NSP) has […]
The Small Grants Programme Report is here!
Since 2018 SUN CSN has run a small grants programme, which invites interested & eligible CSAs and their members to apply for small grants, to implement and pilot small projects for research or innovation purposes over a 6-month period. Between 2018 – 2022 The SUN CSN Small Grants Programme has run four cycles of funding […]
We are all accountable
One year on from the Nutrition for Growth (N4G) summit, SUN CSN launches a social accountability campaign to hold stakeholders to account for promises made. The SUN Civil Society Network, along with the support of network members and global partners, want to see that the bold commitments we all made for nutrition become a reality! […]