CSA SUN Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyzstan
Established in 2014, the CSA SUN Kyrgyzstan aims to facilitate the implementation of the rights to nutrition and food by
• Incorporating nutrition and food security into the political, economic and social agenda
• Introducing of evidence-based best practices for nutrition into the national policy
• Coordinating activities of members of Kyrgyz Alliance of Civil Society on SUN and harmonize them with national nutrition and food security plans
• Sharing experiences between members of Civil Society on SUN for synchronization of joint nutrition and food security interventions
• Establishing and strengthening the Multi-Sectoral Platform (MSP) on nutrition and food security.
Number of members: 60
Areas of expertise
- Flour fortification
- Dietary variety
How to join this alliance
To join this alliance, please complete the membership application form below and email it to:
The alliance will be in touch and may ask you to provide further information.
If you do not receive a response within a month, please forward the filled-in form and your original email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the CSA on
Asia region newsAll news
This week, actors across the nutrition community including representatives from governments, businesses, academics and members of civil society came together to make bold pledges towards the UN nutrition targets at the Nutrition for Growth Summit. The Civil Society Network (CSN) is part of Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN), a world-wide Movement to end malnutrition. Our diverse […]
Food and Nutrition Youth Network (FNYN) Philippines Launched By: Rose Jade Eugenie Delgado SUN Youth Leader for Nutrition & FNYN Philippines Convenor In the recipe of shaping a more sustainable food system, we need: a cup of policy changes by governments, a pinch of investment and innovation from businesses and the private sector, a dash of advocacy from Civil Society Organizations, a […]
At the Scaling Up Nutrition Civil Society Network we are deeply concerned with the news from Afghanistan and the worrying reports of severe hunger crisis due to extreme drought. Even before the Taliban advancement, Afghanistan had one of the world’s highest rates of stunting in children under-5 years old; 40.9% are stunted and 9.5% are […]